Who is ready for the ultimate EDC Las Vegas Experience?! Insomniac has partnered with Surreal, a newly launched fundraising platform that give fans the opportunity to win unique prizes through super affordable donations!
Together they have created the first-ever EDC Week Charity Sweepstakes. “This year, we came up with a way to offer our fans an affordable opportunity to not only experience EDC Las Vegas, but to meet some of their favorite artists all while donating to charity,” said Pasquale Rotella, Founder and CEO of Insomniac. “In partnership with Surreal, we’re able to give everyone a fair shot at winning prizes that are normally only offered during the auction. We hope everyone participates!”
From now until Sunday, May 28th at 11:59 p.m. PT, fans can enter for a chance to win six different once-in-a-lifetime prizes. To enter, contestants will have the option to donate $5 for one ticket, $20 for five tickets, and $100 for 50 tickets for their favorite unprecedented package. Fans also have the option to purchase the EDC Pack for $25, which allows them one entry into every experience offered. Such a sweet deal!
Each winner will be chosen at random, receive once-in-a-lifetime artist experiences along with a pair of General Admission passes to EDC Las Vegas 2017, round trip flights from anywhere in the United States, and hotel accommodations during the festival. All funds raised from the EDC Week Charity Sweepstakes will be donated to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Southern Nevada.
Enter here for a chance to win one of these amazing prize
Once-in-a-lifetime prizes include:
● Soar over the Las Vegas Strip with Ghastly as you plunge from the Stratosphere Tower’s thrilling SkyJump experience.
● Play a private round of TopGolf with Jauz at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino before heading over to EDC Las Vegas to watch the first few songs of his set on stage at kineticFIELD.
● Hang with the members of Major Lazer backstage at EDC Las Vegas, where you’ll enjoy a golf cart ride around the festival grounds and premier viewing of their set from on stage at cosmicMEADOW.
● Ride on the Artist Ferris wheel at EDC Las Vegas with Marshmello then hop on a golf cart and jet to his set at kineticFIELD where you’ll be escorted to Front of House to set off one of the confetti canons into the crowd.
● Watch Martin Garrix perform at EDC Las Vegas on kineticFIELD from Front of House, then catch his next show in VIP style that night at OMNIA (21+ only).
● Get the Owl’s-Eye tour of EDC Las Vegas and helicopter into the festival with Insomniac Founder and CEO, Pasquale Rotella.