Love EDM, rave fashion, and rave culture? Do you find yourself spending all of your extra money on festivals and rave gear? Have you always wanted to be a unicorn? If so, we want you to join the team!
We’re looking for a student with a passion for rave fashion and an interest in learning more about e-commerce marketing. If you’re looking for a fast paced environment where you will be exposed to many different types of media projects, this internship is for you. This position offers the opportunity to work with influential people in the EDM community via press, blogs, social media, newsletters and other cross promotional projects.
In this position, you will work with a closely knit team of rave fashion enthusiasts who have a passion for festivals. You will be the trendsetter for rave fashion and have an opportunity to be a part of a passionate movement in youth culture.
You will have the opportunity to be involved with our daily social networking strategy, sponsorship and influencer programs, event marketing, new product marketing, and much more.
This is an unpaid internship position, but could potentially last longer. The right candidate will have some experience with all items listed below and must have the ability to work on a PC Platform. College credit available.
Why work with us?
You’ll be a part of the #189 fastest growing private company according to Inc. Magazine 5000. We’ve been featured as one of the best companies ever on Shark Tank (March 2015 deal with Mark Cuban & Daymond John) as well as Rolling Stone, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, CNBC, MTV, LA Weekly MSN, and more. You’ll become an integral part of a core internal team with lots of room for advancement and enjoy the autonomy/flexibility to be creative. And lastly, you’ll get to be in an environment where everyone is driven to make the company and themselves succeed.
The perfect candidate…
- Interest in learning more about E-Commerce marketing and lifestyle branding
- Interest in rave fashion and our brand
- Knowledge of festival culture and EDM artists
- Knowledge of Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Tumblr, Wanelo, and other emerging social media platforms
- Must be willing to come into our office 10 – 15 hours per week
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and a strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong work ethic — must be able to work overtime on projects with tight deadlines
- Able to work independently to complete tasks
- Must have proper time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel. Some Photoshop knowledge is a plus, but not required.
- Located in the Southern California LA/OC area.
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please tell us about your experience with EDM and why you would be a great fit for the team.
Not located in Southern California but still want to get involved with iHeartRaves? We’re always looking to add Studio 240 writers to our team! If you’re interested in joining the team, please send your resume and a short writing sample to email@example.com.