With CRSSD Fest just around the corner, there’s a few things you’re going to want to remember to make the absolute most of your festival experience. I did the work for you, read through all the fine print, so check out the details here so you don’t miss out!
CRSSD Fest returns to SD for its second year as a 21+ event located at the Waterfront Park San Diego on March 5-6. Tickets are still available for single days, or for the weekend here.
Lineup includes: Odesza, Chet Faker, Loco Dice, Tale of Us, Hot Since 82, HI-LO, Jamie Jones, Claude VonStroke, Gorgon City, Tycho, Gesaffelstein, Ben UFO, Julio Bashmore, Lee Foss, Green Velvet, Tiga, Skream, Jeremy Olander, Cassian, J. Phlip, Ardalan, Will Clarke, Gryffin, Skylar Spence, Sam Gellaitry, Sacha Robotti, Lee K, Colour Vision, Cirez D, Bondax, Damian Lazarus, Jon Hopkins, Ryan Hemsworth, Tom Trago, Lane 8, Kidnap Kid, Adriatique, Poolside, Walker & Royce, Rezz
- CRSSD is a Non-Smoking Event. This includes e-cigs and vapes. Leave them in the car unless you want to have to toss it at security.
- CamelBaks and large back packs are prohibited. It will be hot though, so you can bring one empty 24oz transparent plastic bottle can come in with you to fill at water stations around the festival. You are allowed to bring in sunscreen, so make sure to pack that since the festival starts at noon and you’ll be in the sun all day.
- After Parties. CRSSD has 10 afterparties going on Friday through Sunday with some big headliners. Don’t let the party stop and get your tickets early! Ticket prices range from $10-$30.
- Transportation to the festival You can get to CRSSD a number of ways, including reserving parking ahead of time, taking the trolley, Amtrak, or there’s even a bike valet. Planning ahead will save crucial time as you try to see your first set.
- Have fun, be safe, respect the environment. Let’s not have a repeat of last year 😉 be nice to the park. Put your trash in the bins and if you see something on the ground build some good karma and throw it away yourself. CRSSD is unique because of its beautiful location. Let’s keep it beautiful!